how much traffic is going to my site

veryv

A glimpse of my life, travel notes, thoughts and more - Vinay Hinduja

Name:
Location: Bombay / Pune, India

Influenced by Bandra, Bombay, London. Independent, Simple, Non conformist, Democratic, Logical, Open minded, a little artistic, Easy

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mentally also, she added

Amongst my rather interesting conversations with my more intellectual cousin, she was all praise for my personal photo album.

She remarked that I yet looked so boyish. So young! I took offense. What do you mean 'look young'? I am young.


Mentally also, she added and we smirked.

The conversation took many turns. A few things we both agreed upon - that as children, we were so carefree. Now we "often" pretend to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home