how much traffic is going to my site

veryv

A glimpse of my life, travel notes, thoughts and more - Vinay Hinduja

Name:
Location: Bombay / Pune, India

Influenced by Bandra, Bombay, London. Independent, Simple, Non conformist, Democratic, Logical, Open minded, a little artistic, Easy

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bandra, be there

The first time I moved house, I was 12 years old. I hated my new place (Bandra). People were different. The school was different. I hated everything just because everything was different.

But I soon made great friends and discovered great places. I had Yuck neighbours(most of them), but the most wonderful neighbourhood.

Can one ever be bored of the sea? I need nothing more than waves to keep good company! Bandstand, carter road and Jogger's park make excellent company. I also love window shopping - Hill road, Turner road and Linking road delight.

I also like quiet. Actually I love Quiet! So I used to hike up zig zag road along Pali hill or go to the seafronts at night. And there is no dearth of entertainment either. Theaters hosting plays and movies abound and so do restaurants, cafes & desert parlours.



Beyond doubt, a place as interesting as its people. I am not talking of Shah rukh, Priety, Ash, Sush or the other stars who stay here. I am talking about all the people, thin and tall, round and small, famous and infamous people that make Bandra all the more interesting. Warm people, smiling people, some inert but mostly friendly.

When will I live there again? No idea...
Till then, Bandra, be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home