how much traffic is going to my site

veryv

A glimpse of my life, travel notes, thoughts and more - Vinay Hinduja

Name:
Location: Bombay / Pune, India

Influenced by Bandra, Bombay, London. Independent, Simple, Non conformist, Democratic, Logical, Open minded, a little artistic, Easy

Friday, July 29, 2005

On ThE pRoWl


stats count


I was in a viscious mood this morning..
Proof of the same is pasted below.. My 1st poem .....................

=============================================

The whole of last night I prowled,
Till at last my victim I found
A lot at first he growled,
Till I reached him his last resting ground.

You , my friend must me obey,
Lest to be my victim it is OK ?
If in u friendship is no longer found
It may be you - I next hound.

=============================================
HahhahhhHAHHhaHHAAAAAAAAA.........
bye v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home